accessibilité: saut au contenu


Résultats

Nous avons trouvé 133 éléments semblables.
Médias Objets   Types de document Negatives  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Uptown Station, December 1969
    Uptown Station, December 1969
    imageobject  December 1969,     The railway station for the Port Whitby and Port perry Railway was built in 1870 on the south side of Dundas Street opposite Hickory Street. It was used as a station until 1963 and demolished in 1969.
    imageobject  December 1969,   The railway station for the Port Whitby and Port perry Railway was built in 1870 on the south side of Dundas Street opposite Hickory Street. It was used as a ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Uptown Station, 1965
    Uptown Station, 1965
    imageobject  October 1965,     The railway station for the Port Whitby and Port perry Railway was built in 1870 on the south side of Dundas Street opposite Hickory Street. It was used as a station until 1963 and demolished in 1969.
    imageobject  October 1965,   The railway station for the Port Whitby and Port perry Railway was built in 1870 on the south side of Dundas Street opposite Hickory Street. It was used as a ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Uptown Station, 1965
    Uptown Station, 1965
    imageobject  October 1965,     The railway station for the Port Whitby and Port perry Railway was built in 1870 on the south side of Dundas Street opposite Hickory Street. It was used as a station until 1963 and demolished in 1969.
    imageobject  October 1965,   The railway station for the Port Whitby and Port perry Railway was built in 1870 on the south side of Dundas Street opposite Hickory Street. It was used as a ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Uptown Station
    Uptown Station
    imageobject  1944,     The railway station for the Port Whitby and Port perry Railway was built in 1870 on the south side of Dundas Street opposite Hickory Street. It was used as a station until 1963 and demolished in 1969.
    imageobject  1944,   The railway station for the Port Whitby and Port perry Railway was built in 1870 on the south side of Dundas Street opposite Hickory Street. It was used as a ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Uptown Station, 1964
    Uptown Station, 1964
    imageobject  February 1964,     The railway station for the Port Whitby and Port perry Railway was built in 1870 on the south side of Dundas Street opposite Hickory Street. It was used as a station until 1963 and demolished in 1969.
    imageobject  February 1964,   The railway station for the Port Whitby and Port perry Railway was built in 1870 on the south side of Dundas Street opposite Hickory Street. It was used as a ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Uptown Station, 1964
    Uptown Station, 1964
    imageobject  September 1964,     The railway station for the Port Whitby and Port perry Railway was built in 1870 on the south side of Dundas Street opposite Hickory Street. It was used as a station until 1963 and demolished in 1969.
    imageobject  September 1964,   The railway station for the Port Whitby and Port perry Railway was built in 1870 on the south side of Dundas Street opposite Hickory Street. It was used as a ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Uptown Station, 1951
    Uptown Station, 1951
    imageobject  14 October 1951,     The railway station for the Port Whitby and Port perry Railway was built in 1870 on the south side of Dundas Street opposite Hickory Street. It was used as a station until 1963 and demolished in 1969.
    imageobject  14 October 1951,   The railway station for the Port Whitby and Port perry Railway was built in 1870 on the south side of Dundas Street opposite Hickory Street. It was used as a ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Teddy Rowe's Bonniest Baby Awards, 1978
    Teddy Rowe's Bonniest Baby Awards, 1978
    imageobject  March 1990,     James Edward 'Teddy' Rowe, son of Thomas and Janet Rowe, was born in the Victorian Order of Nurses' home at Whitby on 6 April 1922.His parents entered him in a British Empire baby contest in 1924 and on 29 July 1924 it was announced in the Toronto Daily Star that ...
    imageobject  March 1990,   James Edward 'Teddy' Rowe, son of Thomas and Janet Rowe, was born in the Victorian Order of Nurses' home at Whitby on 6 April 1922.His parents entered him in a ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Residence of Jeremiah Lick, 1950
    Residence of Jeremiah Lick, 1950
    imageobject  1950,     This stone farmhouse was built by the Pearson family of Ashburn for Jeremiah Lick in 1884. It is located on lot 20 on the south side Concession 1 (Highway 2) between Kendalwood Road and Thickson Road. Since the 1950s it has been a nursing home and is the current location ...
    imageobject  1950,   This stone farmhouse was built by the Pearson family of Ashburn for Jeremiah Lick in 1884. It is located on lot 20 on the south side Concession 1 (Highway 2) ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Patly Mills
    Patly Mills
    imageobjectcomment  c. 1875,     Patly Mills was located on the south half of lot 28, on the north side of Taunton Road, east of Chochrane Street. The Patley Mills were established by James Mitchell in 1851 and they processed oatmeal and flour. James Mitchell was drowned in a boating accident on Lake Ontario in ...
    imageobjectcomment  c. 1875,   Patly Mills was located on the south half of lot 28, on the north side of Taunton Road, east of Chochrane Street. The Patley Mills were established by James Mitchell ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Sylvester Lynde Residence and Carriage Shed
    Sylvester Lynde Residence and Carriage Shed
    imageobject  c. 1910,     This stone house was located on lot 30 on the north side of Rossland Road, east of McQuay Blvd. in Whitby Township. It was built in the 1840s or 1850s for Sylvester Lynde (1800-1883), a son of Jabez Lynde. The house was destroyed by fire on 10 June 1913, when ...
    imageobject  c. 1910,   This stone house was located on lot 30 on the north side of Rossland Road, east of McQuay Blvd. in Whitby Township. It was built in the 1840s or 1850s ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Residence of John Joshua Fothergill
    Residence of John Joshua Fothergill
    imageobject  c. 1900,     The residence of John Joshua Fothergill was built in 1883 on lot 32, concession 1 on the south side of Highway 2 in Whitby Township. The house was moved a short distance away from its original location in 1987. It was demolished shortly thereafter in May 1994.
    imageobject  c. 1900,   The residence of John Joshua Fothergill was built in 1883 on lot 32, concession 1 on the south side of Highway 2 in Whitby Township. The house was moved a ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Jeffrey Flats/Lynde Creek
    Jeffrey Flats/Lynde Creek
    imageobject  1894,     Jeffrey Flats was the land south of Highway 2 (Kingston Road) through which runs Lynde Creek. The land was settled by William Jeffrey in 1834. The picture is a detail in the lower centre of a photo of the business and professional men of Whitby in 1895.
    imageobject  1894,   Jeffrey Flats was the land south of Highway 2 (Kingston Road) through which runs Lynde Creek. The land was settled by William Jeffrey in 1834. The picture is a detail ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Arksey Homestead
    Arksey Homestead
    imageobject  c.1910,     The Arksey Homestead was located on lot 23 on Taunton Road in Whitby Township.
    imageobject  c.1910,   The Arksey Homestead was located on lot 23 on Taunton Road in Whitby Township.
    Whitby Public Library
  • Residence of James Tweedie
    Residence of James Tweedie
    imageobject  c.1900,     This brick house was built in 1845 on lot 29 of Rossland Road near Cochrane Street in Whitby Township. The farm, known as Broadfield, was settled in 1835 by James Tweedie (1803-1857). The house was demolished in 1993.
    imageobject  c.1900,   This brick house was built in 1845 on lot 29 of Rossland Road near Cochrane Street in Whitby Township. The farm, known as Broadfield, was settled in 1835 by James ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Residence of William Sinclair
    Residence of William Sinclair
    imageobject  c.1905,     The Glenrath farmhouse was built by William Sinclair (1810-1899) about 1861 on lot 18 of broken front Concession in Whitby Township. The Sinclair farm was acquired by the British government about 1940 for use as the spy training base, Camp X. The farmhouse was destroyed by a fire department training ...
    imageobject  c.1905,   The Glenrath farmhouse was built by William Sinclair (1810-1899) about 1861 on lot 18 of broken front Concession in Whitby Township. The Sinclair farm was acquired by the British government ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Lofthouse Home
    Lofthouse Home
    imageobject  c.1915-1920,     This frame house was located on lot 18 of Concession 1 on the south side of Highway 2, near the Oshawa border in Whitby Township. It was probably built as early as the 1830s and this picture shows the building shortly after dormer windows were put in the roof and ...
    imageobject  c.1915-1920,   This frame house was located on lot 18 of Concession 1 on the south side of Highway 2, near the Oshawa border in Whitby Township. It was probably built as ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Picnic at Corbett's Point 1913
    Picnic at Corbett's Point 1913
    imageobject  1913,     'Beach at Corbett's Point near Whitby, Ont., Canada' is printed at bottom of image.
    imageobject  1913,   'Beach at Corbett's Point near Whitby, Ont., Canada' is printed at bottom of image.
    Whitby Public Library
  • Lynde Creek  c.1930
    Lynde Creek c.1930
    imageobject  c.1930,     This scene was taken from the top of the large clay cliff known as Whiteface. This portion of the creek is north of the end of Wellington Street.
    imageobject  c.1930,   This scene was taken from the top of the large clay cliff known as Whiteface. This portion of the creek is north of the end of Wellington Street.
    Whitby Public Library
  • Thomas Manderson Residence
    Thomas Manderson Residence
    imageobjectcomment  c.1905-1910,     This frame house was built by the Manderson family on lot 11 of Concession 1 on the north-west corner of Highway 12 and the Whitby-Reach Town Line in Reach Township. The Mandersons were closely associated with Myrtle Station and Ashburn and are buried in Burns' Presbyterian Church Cemetery at Ashburn. ...
    imageobjectcomment  c.1905-1910,   This frame house was built by the Manderson family on lot 11 of Concession 1 on the north-west corner of Highway 12 and the Whitby-Reach Town Line in Reach Township. ...
    Whitby Public Library
Outils de Web
Voir autres formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Partager
Recherche dans ces résultats
Collaborateurs
Médias
Localisation
Afficher tout ...
Cacher ...
Tri par A-Z...
Tri par Scores...
Groupes
Types d'élément
Afficher tout ...
Cacher ...
Tri par A-Z...
Tri par Scores...
Années
18601860186118621863186418651866186718681869
18701870187118721873187418751876187718781879
18801880188118821883188418851886188718881889
18901890189118921893189418951896189718981899
19001900190119021903190419051906190719081909
19101910191119121913191419151916191719181919
19201920192119221923192419251926192719281929
19301930193119321933193419351936193719381939
19401940194119421943194419451946194719481949
19501950195119521953195419551956195719581959
19601960196119621963196419651966196719681969
19701970197119721973197419751976197719781979
19801980198119821983198419851986198719881989
19901990199119921993199419951996199719981999
Fonctions
Creative Commons