accessibilité: saut au contenu


Résultats

Nous avons trouvé 7 éléments semblables.
Médias    Situation géographique 91-93 Dundas Street West  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Harris Real Estate, formerly Cooksville Methodist Church
    Harris Real Estate, formerly Cooksville Methodist Church
    Image       91-93 Dundas Street West. Conc 1 SDS Lot 16. Plan Tor 12, Lot 14. Built 1844 on Agnes Street to replace the original log church, the building was moved to Dundas Street in the late 1800s by Samuel Emerson Harris to its present location, then used for a seed and ...
    Image     91-93 Dundas Street West. Conc 1 SDS Lot 16. Plan Tor 12, Lot 14. Built 1844 on Agnes Street to replace the original log church, the building was moved to ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Harris Real Estate, formerly Cooksville Methodist Church
    Harris Real Estate, formerly Cooksville Methodist Church
    Image       91-93 Dundas Street West. Conc 1 SDS Lot 16. Plan Tor 12, Lot 14. Built 1844 on Agnes Street to replace the original log church, the building was moved to Dundas Street in the late 1800s by Samuel Emerson Harris to its present location, then used for a seed and ...
    Image     91-93 Dundas Street West. Conc 1 SDS Lot 16. Plan Tor 12, Lot 14. Built 1844 on Agnes Street to replace the original log church, the building was moved to ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Harris Real Estate, formerly Cooksville Methodist Church
    Harris Real Estate, formerly Cooksville Methodist Church
    Image       91-93 Dundas Street West. Conc 1 SDS Lot 16. Plan Tor 12, Lot 14. Built 1844 on Agnes Street to replace the original log church, the building was moved to Dundas Street in the late 1800s by Samuel Emerson Harris to its present location, then used for a seed and ...
    Image     91-93 Dundas Street West. Conc 1 SDS Lot 16. Plan Tor 12, Lot 14. Built 1844 on Agnes Street to replace the original log church, the building was moved to ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Harris Real Estate, formerly Cooksville Methodist Church
    Harris Real Estate, formerly Cooksville Methodist Church
    Image       91-93 Dundas Street West. Conc 1 SDS Lot 16. Plan Tor 12, Lot 14. Built 1844 on Agnes Street to replace the original log church, the building was moved to Dundas Street in the late 1800s by Samuel Emerson Harris to its present location, then used for a seed and ...
    Image     91-93 Dundas Street West. Conc 1 SDS Lot 16. Plan Tor 12, Lot 14. Built 1844 on Agnes Street to replace the original log church, the building was moved to ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Harris Real Estate, formerly Cooksville Methodist Church, Window Detail
    Harris Real Estate, formerly Cooksville Methodist Church, Window Detail
    Image       91-93 Dundas Street West. Conc 1 SDS Lot 16. Plan Tor 12, Lot 14. Built 1844 on Agnes Street to replace the original log church, the building was moved to Dundas Street in the late 1800s by Samuel Emerson Harris to its present location, then used for a seed and ...
    Image     91-93 Dundas Street West. Conc 1 SDS Lot 16. Plan Tor 12, Lot 14. Built 1844 on Agnes Street to replace the original log church, the building was moved to ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Harris Real Estate, formerly Cooksville Methodist Church
    Harris Real Estate, formerly Cooksville Methodist Church
    Image       91-93 Dundas Street West. Conc 1 SDS Lot 16. Plan Tor 12, Lot 14. Built 1844 on Agnes Street to replace the original log church, the building was moved to Dundas Street in the late 1800s by Samuel Emerson Harris to its present location, then used for a seed and ...
    Image     91-93 Dundas Street West. Conc 1 SDS Lot 16. Plan Tor 12, Lot 14. Built 1844 on Agnes Street to replace the original log church, the building was moved to ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Harris Real Estate, formerly Cooksville Methodist Church, Window
    Harris Real Estate, formerly Cooksville Methodist Church, Window
    Image       91-93 Dundas Street West. Conc 1 SDS Lot 16. Plan Tor 12, Lot 14. Built 1844 on Agnes Street to replace the original log church, the building was moved to Dundas Street in the late 1800s by Samuel Emerson Harris to its present location, then used for a seed and ...
    Image     91-93 Dundas Street West. Conc 1 SDS Lot 16. Plan Tor 12, Lot 14. Built 1844 on Agnes Street to replace the original log church, the building was moved to ...
    Mississauga Library System
Outils de Web
Voir autres formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Mods | RDF
Partager
Recherche dans ces résultats