accessibilité: saut au contenu


Résultats

Nous avons trouvé 367 éléments semblables.
Médias    Groupes Winter or Homes of St. Marys  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Jones Street, Winter 1898
    Jones Street, Winter 1898
    Image       "Scene on Jones St. St. Marys."
    Image     "Scene on Jones St. St. Marys."
    St. Marys Museum
  • James Carter Residence
    James Carter Residence
    Image       James H. Carter's residence located at 67 Peel Street South in St. Marys. The house was built for James Carter by his father, George Carter, in 1883. The house was a wedding present to James and his new wife Mary Box.
    Image     James H. Carter's residence located at 67 Peel Street South in St. Marys. The house was built for James Carter by his father, George Carter, in 1883. The house was ...
    St. Marys Museum
  • 256 Emily Street, Winter 1948
    256 Emily Street, Winter 1948
    Image       This is a photograph taken of the house at 256 Emily Street, in St. Marys. The photo was taken in the winter of 1948.
    Image     This is a photograph taken of the house at 256 Emily Street, in St. Marys. The photo was taken in the winter of 1948.
    St. Marys Museum
  • Queen Street on the Outskirts
    Queen Street on the Outskirts
    Image       This photo is taken from the outskirts of town and looks along Queen Street towards the downtown.
    Image     This photo is taken from the outskirts of town and looks along Queen Street towards the downtown.
    St. Marys Museum
  • Tree Lined Sidewalk in Winter
    Tree Lined Sidewalk in Winter
    Image       This photo shows a sidewalk lined with trees in winter. There are many footprints in the snow.
    Image     This photo shows a sidewalk lined with trees in winter. There are many footprints in the snow.
    St. Marys Museum
  • Street at Winter
    Street at Winter
    Image       This photograph shows a view looking North down James Street North and across Trout Creek. There are three houses pictured on the street. Across the creek, you can see the spires of the Holy Name of Mary Catholic Church and the Presbyterian Church.
    Image     This photograph shows a view looking North down James Street North and across Trout Creek. There are three houses pictured on the street. Across the creek, you can see the ...
    St. Marys Museum
  • After a Big Snowstorm, 1975
    After a Big Snowstorm, 1975
    Imagemysterycomment       This is a photograph of a man standing in his backyard after a big snowstorm. There is a house in the background.
    Imagemysterycomment     This is a photograph of a man standing in his backyard after a big snowstorm. There is a house in the background.
    St. Marys Museum
  • Two Cars in the River
    Two Cars in the River
    Image       This photograph is from the Journal Argus, though the date is unknown. It shows two cars, facing opposite directions, that have crashed into the Thames River. It appears to be winter.
    Image     This photograph is from the Journal Argus, though the date is unknown. It shows two cars, facing opposite directions, that have crashed into the Thames River. It appears to be ...
    St. Marys Museum
  • Corner of Queen and Water Street, Winter 1948
    Corner of Queen and Water Street, Winter 1948
    Image       This photograph was taken during the winter of 1948, looking towards the L.A. Ball Store, on the corner of Queen and Water Streets. Automobiles can be seen lined up along the snowy street.
    Image     This photograph was taken during the winter of 1948, looking towards the L.A. Ball Store, on the corner of Queen and Water Streets. Automobiles can be seen lined up along ...
    St. Marys Museum
  • Water Street Bridge, Winter 1948
    Water Street Bridge, Winter 1948
    Image       This photograph was taken during the winter of 1948. The image gives a view of the Water Street Bridge, built in 1898. Heavy snow has covered the bridge and sidewalks.
    Image     This photograph was taken during the winter of 1948. The image gives a view of the Water Street Bridge, built in 1898. Heavy snow has covered the bridge and sidewalks.
    St. Marys Museum
  • 136 Water Street South
    136 Water Street South
    Image       Photo of 136 Water Street South, a limestone cottage found in St. Marys. Reasons for Designation: This limestone cottage was built in the 1860s, almost certainly by James Whitson as his own residence. Whitson, a stone-cutter and mason, later owned a large limemaking business with James Sclater in the North ...
    Image     Photo of 136 Water Street South, a limestone cottage found in St. Marys. Reasons for Designation: This limestone cottage was built in the 1860s, almost certainly by James Whitson as ...
    St. Marys Museum
  • Henry E. Wilson home on Church Street South
    Henry E. Wilson home on Church Street South
    Image       Henry E. Wilson Home, Church St. S., the present Murphy home (1980) Photographer: print taken from photograph (ca. 1900) in possession of Mrs. E. Phillimore, Toronto.
    Image     Henry E. Wilson Home, Church St. S., the present Murphy home (1980) Photographer: print taken from photograph (ca. 1900) in possession of Mrs. E. Phillimore, Toronto.
    St. Marys Museum
  • 398 Queen Street East, ca. 1910
    398 Queen Street East, ca. 1910
    Imagecomment       Photo of two men standing in front of what has been labeled in our records as the "Frank Ball home" taken around 1910. In 1910, the home was the Pullyblank residence, and in this photo is William Henry Pullyblank (on the right) and ___?____ Laidlaw on the left. This house ...
    Imagecomment     Photo of two men standing in front of what has been labeled in our records as the "Frank Ball home" taken around 1910. In 1910, the home was the Pullyblank ...
    St. Marys Museum
  • Surveyor plan for Westover, 1867
    Surveyor plan for Westover, 1867
    Image       Reproduction showing the outline for the original residence of J.O. Hutton (today's Westover Park) as seen in the surveyor's plans (done by Alexander Niven in 1867).
    Image     Reproduction showing the outline for the original residence of J.O. Hutton (today's Westover Park) as seen in the surveyor's plans (done by Alexander Niven in 1867).
    St. Marys Museum
  • 404 Queen Street blueprints for 1909 alterations
    404 Queen Street blueprints for 1909 alterations
    Image       Alterations & Addition (?) on Queen St. ___ "or" E.W. White ___ Scale 1/8 inch W. Fletcher Shepherd March 1909 Architect (etc)
    Image     Alterations & Addition (?) on Queen St. ___ "or" E.W. White ___ Scale 1/8 inch W. Fletcher Shepherd March 1909 Architect (etc)
    St. Marys Museum
  • 404 Queen Street blueprints for 1909 alterations
    404 Queen Street blueprints for 1909 alterations
    Image       Alterations & Additions to House on Queen St., St. Marys, Ont. for E.W. White Esq Scale 1/8 inch = 1 foot W. Fletcher Shepherd March 1909 Architect Toronto (etc)
    Image     Alterations & Additions to House on Queen St., St. Marys, Ont. for E.W. White Esq Scale 1/8 inch = 1 foot W. Fletcher Shepherd March 1909 Architect Toronto (etc)
    St. Marys Museum
  • 98 Peel Street North, ca. 1910
    98 Peel Street North, ca. 1910
    Image       Photo of 98 Peel Street North taken around 1910. The photo is identified as Thomas Ballans house on the index card.
    Image     Photo of 98 Peel Street North taken around 1910. The photo is identified as Thomas Ballans house on the index card.
    St. Marys Museum
  • 67 Peel Street South
    67 Peel Street South
    Image       Photo of James H. Carter's residence located at 67 Peel Street South in St. Marys. This view shows the fence surrounding the property.
    Image     Photo of James H. Carter's residence located at 67 Peel Street South in St. Marys. This view shows the fence surrounding the property.
    St. Marys Museum
  • 67 Peel Street South
    67 Peel Street South
    Image       Photo of James H. Carter's residence located at 67 Peel Street South in St. Marys which was build in 1883. This view shows the fence surrounding the property.
    Image     Photo of James H. Carter's residence located at 67 Peel Street South in St. Marys which was build in 1883. This view shows the fence surrounding the property.
    St. Marys Museum
  • 109 Wellington Street North
    109 Wellington Street North
    Image       Members. Mr. and Mrs. R. S. Box. Mr. and Mrs. A. Carman. Mr. and Mrs. Jas. Clark. Mr. anr Mrs. R. Dickson. Mr. and Mrs. L. Harstone. Mr. and Mrs. F. W. Hutton. Mr. and Mrs. Jno. Leslie. Mr. and Mrs. J. H. Mathieson. Mr. and Mrs. D. Maxwell. Mr. ...
    Image     Members. Mr. and Mrs. R. S. Box. Mr. and Mrs. A. Carman. Mr. and Mrs. Jas. Clark. Mr. anr Mrs. R. Dickson. Mr. and Mrs. L. Harstone. Mr. and Mrs. ...
    St. Marys Museum
Outils de Web
Voir autres formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Mods | RDF
Partager
Recherche dans ces résultats
Collaborateurs
Médias
Localisation
Groupes
Afficher tout ...
Cacher ...
Tri par A-Z...
Tri par Scores...
Types d'élément
Afficher tout ...
Cacher ...
Tri par A-Z...
Tri par Scores...
Années
18601860186118621863186418651866186718681869
18701870187118721873187418751876187718781879
18801880188118821883188418851886188718881889
18901890189118921893189418951896189718981899
19001900190119021903190419051906190719081909
19101910191119121913191419151916191719181919
19201920192119221923192419251926192719281929
19301930193119321933193419351936193719381939
19401940194119421943194419451946194719481949
19501950195119521953195419551956195719581959
19601960196119621963196419651966196719681969
19701970197119721973197419751976197719781979
19801980198119821983198419851986198719881989
19901990199119921993199419951996199719981999
20002000200120022003200420052006200720082009
Fonctions