accessibilité: saut au contenu


Résultats

Nous avons trouvé 4 éléments semblables.
Médias    Types de document BW Drawing   Groupes Harold Hare Collection  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Shaw's Tavern, Port Credit
    Shaw's Tavern, Port Credit
    Image       A sketch of Shaw's Tavern, originally located at Lot 9 Conc 3 SDS, photographed from John Ross Robertson's "Landmarks of Toronto". The building was located at the northeast corner of Port Street and Mississauga Road. Built in 1837, it was later used as a house by James Robinson Shaw after ...
    Image     A sketch of Shaw's Tavern, originally located at Lot 9 Conc 3 SDS, photographed from John Ross Robertson's "Landmarks of Toronto". The building was located at the northeast corner of ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Government Inn, Port Credit
    Government Inn, Port Credit
    Image       Lot 11 Conc 3 SDS. A sketch of Government Inn, at the mouth of the Credit River on the east bank, photographed from John Ross Robertson's "Landmarks of Toronto". Built in 1798 as a stopping house, on orders of Lieutenant Governor John Graves Simcoe, it was leased to various tenants: ...
    Image     Lot 11 Conc 3 SDS. A sketch of Government Inn, at the mouth of the Credit River on the east bank, photographed from John Ross Robertson's "Landmarks of Toronto". Built ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • "Erindale", the Magrath Residence
    "Erindale", the Magrath Residence
    Image       The first Erindale Estate was situated in Springfield-on-the-Credit, and was the residence of the Rev. James W. Magrath who emigrated from Ireland in 1827 with his family and became the first clergyman of St. Peter�s Church, Erindale. The property on which the house stood was 700 acres. In 1861 this ...
    Image     The first Erindale Estate was situated in Springfield-on-the-Credit, and was the residence of the Rev. James W. Magrath who emigrated from Ireland in 1827 with his family and became the ...
    Mississauga Library System
  • Stone School, Port Credit
    Stone School, Port Credit
    Image       This drawing, taken from Robertson's Landmarks of Toronto, shows the old stone school which was built in 1872. It replaced the previous frame school which was built in 1850 and burned down in 1872. The frame school had been built to replace the original log schoolhouse built in 1833 at ...
    Image     This drawing, taken from Robertson's Landmarks of Toronto, shows the old stone school which was built in 1872. It replaced the previous frame school which was built in 1850 and ...
    Mississauga Library System
Outils de Web
Voir autres formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Mods | RDF
Partager
Recherche dans ces résultats
Collaborateurs
Médias
Localisation
  • Lieu géographique est indisponible (4)
Groupes
Types d'élément