accessibilité: saut au contenu


Résultats

Nous avons trouvé 36 éléments semblables.
Médias Objets   Année 1910  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Minutes of the Medical Association of the County of Brant, 1877-1910
    Minutes of the Medical Association of the County of Brant, 1877-1910
    objecttext  1877-1910     ... Proceedings of the Medical Association of the County of Brant, 1877-1910.The original...
    objecttext  1877-1910   ... Proceedings of the Medical Association of the County of Brant, 1877-1910.The original...
    County of Brant Public Library
  • Sylvester Lynde Residence and Carriage Shed
    Sylvester Lynde Residence and Carriage Shed
    imageobject  c. 1910,     This stone house was located on lot 30 on the north side of Rossland Road, east of McQuay Blvd. in Whitby Township. It was built in the 1840s or 1850s for Sylvester Lynde (1800-1883), a son of Jabez Lynde. The house was destroyed by fire on 10 June 1913, when ...
    imageobject  c. 1910,   This stone house was located on lot 30 on the north side of Rossland Road, east of McQuay Blvd. in Whitby Township. It was built in the 1840s or 1850s ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Arksey Homestead
    Arksey Homestead
    imageobject  c.1910,     The Arksey Homestead was located on lot 23 on Taunton Road in Whitby Township.
    imageobject  c.1910,   The Arksey Homestead was located on lot 23 on Taunton Road in Whitby Township.
    Whitby Public Library
  • Thomas Manderson Residence
    Thomas Manderson Residence
    imageobjectcomment  c.1905-1910,     This frame house was built by the Manderson family on lot 11 of Concession 1 on the north-west corner of Highway 12 and the Whitby-Reach Town Line in Reach Township. The Mandersons were closely associated with Myrtle Station and Ashburn and are buried in Burns' Presbyterian Church Cemetery at Ashburn. ...
    imageobjectcomment  c.1905-1910,   This frame house was built by the Manderson family on lot 11 of Concession 1 on the north-west corner of Highway 12 and the Whitby-Reach Town Line in Reach Township. ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Home of Joshua Crawforth
    Home of Joshua Crawforth
    imageobject  c.1910,     This farmhouse was built about 1850 by Joshua Crawforth, on lot 20 of Thickson Road (Concession 1) on the north side of Victoria Street (Base Line)in Whitby Township. It was likely demolished about 1939 when Highway 401 was built through the Crawforth farm.
    imageobject  c.1910,   This farmhouse was built about 1850 by Joshua Crawforth, on lot 20 of Thickson Road (Concession 1) on the north side of Victoria Street (Base Line)in Whitby Township. It was ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Barns at Joshua Crawforth Farm
    Barns at Joshua Crawforth Farm
    imageobject  c.1910,     These barns, part of the Joshua Crawforth farm, were located on the north side of Victoria Street (Base Line) on lot 20 of Thickson Road (Concession 1) in Whitby Township. They were moved about 1939 for construction of Highway 401 and were later demolished.
    imageobject  c.1910,   These barns, part of the Joshua Crawforth farm, were located on the north side of Victoria Street (Base Line) on lot 20 of Thickson Road (Concession 1) in Whitby Township. ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Sonley Farmhouse
    Sonley Farmhouse
    imageobject  c.1910,     This frame farmhouse was located on lot 26 of the north side of Taunton Road in Whitby Township.
    imageobject  c.1910,   This frame farmhouse was located on lot 26 of the north side of Taunton Road in Whitby Township.
    Whitby Public Library
  • Residence of Henry Herbert Spencer
    Residence of Henry Herbert Spencer
    imageobject  c.1910,     '78' is handwritten in ink at the top of the image.
    imageobject  c.1910,   '78' is handwritten in ink at the top of the image.
    Whitby Public Library
  • Residence of William Heron
    Residence of William Heron
    imageobject  c.1910,     The stone farmhouse was the home of William Heron Sr. (1792-1884) and it remained in the Heron family for many years. It was located on lot 29 of Concession 9 in Whitby Township.
    imageobject  c.1910,   The stone farmhouse was the home of William Heron Sr. (1792-1884) and it remained in the Heron family for many years. It was located on lot 29 of Concession 9 ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Residence of Charles John Spencer
    Residence of Charles John Spencer
    imageobject  c.1910,     This frame house was built about 1856 for Samuel Hill. It was located on lot 27 of Concession 4 in Whitby Township. It was purchased in 1900 from the Hill family by Charles John Spencer, whose family lived there until 1920 when the house was sold to John Webber. In ...
    imageobject  c.1910,   This frame house was built about 1856 for Samuel Hill. It was located on lot 27 of Concession 4 in Whitby Township. It was purchased in 1900 from the Hill ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Residence of William Henry Bell
    Residence of William Henry Bell
    imageobject  c.1910,     This brick farm house was built in the 1870s on lot 34 on the north side of Concession 4/Taunton Road for John Madill and was purchased by William Henry Bell. It was called Bonny Bank Farm when John Madill owned the property. The house was demolished in June 2006.
    imageobject  c.1910,   This brick farm house was built in the 1870s on lot 34 on the north side of Concession 4/Taunton Road for John Madill and was purchased by William Henry Bell. ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Residence of John Dryden
    Residence of John Dryden
    imageobject  c.1910,     This brick house was built in 1835 on lot 20 of Concession 7 in Whitby Township. It was located on the north side of the the 7th Concession, east of Thickson Road. A second story was added to the house in 1926. It was the residence of James Dryden (1806-1881), ...
    imageobject  c.1910,   This brick house was built in 1835 on lot 20 of Concession 7 in Whitby Township. It was located on the north side of the the 7th Concession, east of ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Residence of John Guthrie
    Residence of John Guthrie
    imageobject  1910,     This frame house was built by John Guthrie shortly after he purchased lot 35 on Concession 4 in Whitby Township in 1844. A modern house was built onto it in the 1890s and the old house used as a kitchen and later a garage. It was demolished about 1955.
    imageobject  1910,   This frame house was built by John Guthrie shortly after he purchased lot 35 on Concession 4 in Whitby Township in 1844. A modern house was built onto it in ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Residence of John Davidson
    Residence of John Davidson
    imageobject  c.1910,     The residence of John Davidson was located on lot 31 of Concession 8 in Whitby Township.
    imageobject  c.1910,   The residence of John Davidson was located on lot 31 of Concession 8 in Whitby Township.
    Whitby Public Library
  • Horse-Drawn Bus at Whitby Junction Station
    Horse-Drawn Bus at Whitby Junction Station
    imageobject  c.1910,     Joseph Heard's horse-drawn bus which made regular trips between Whitby Junction Station and the hotels uptown.
    imageobject  c.1910,   Joseph Heard's horse-drawn bus which made regular trips between Whitby Junction Station and the hotels uptown.
    Whitby Public Library
  • School Slate
    School Slate
    object       Wooden framed slate used by Amy Yourex, who was a student at the King Edward Public School in Dundalk.
    object     Wooden framed slate used by Amy Yourex, who was a student at the King Edward Public School in Dundalk.
    South Grey Museum
Outils de Web
Voir autres formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Partager
Recherche dans ces résultats