accessibilité: saut au contenu


Résultats

Nous avons trouvé 5214 éléments semblables.
Médias    Décennie 1900  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Anniversaries, 1909-1998; 2011-2015
    Anniversaries, 1909-1998; 2011-2015
    textaudioobjectvideo       See also President's Office Records for Douglas Letson (125th Anniversary Committee) Accruals: Further accruals are expected.
    textaudioobjectvideo     See also President's Office Records for Douglas Letson (125th Anniversary Committee) Accruals: Further accruals are expected.
    St. Jerome's University Library
  • MacArthur Barn
    MacArthur Barn
    imageobject  post-1904     See p. 150-151 of Split Rail Country Vol. II for more information
    imageobject  post-1904   See p. 150-151 of Split Rail Country Vol. II for more information
    Grey Highlands Public Library
  • Rosenberg Family Quilt, Circa 1903
    Rosenberg Family Quilt, Circa 1903
    objectimage  circa 1903,     The names embroidered on the quilt are:D. Gilles, A. Taylor, Mrs. R. Swinn, Mrs. B. J. Birnie, Wm. J. McKinley, Mrs. J. Dobie, W. McEwen, H. Hagen, A. Grigg, Miss J. McCauley, King Edward VII, mrs. J. G. Pulford, J.G. Pulford, R. King, N. Dobie, W. J. Whiteley, Adm'r'l G. ...
    objectimage  circa 1903,   The names embroidered on the quilt are:D. Gilles, A. Taylor, Mrs. R. Swinn, Mrs. B. J. Birnie, Wm. J. McKinley, Mrs. J. Dobie, W. McEwen, H. Hagen, A. Grigg, Miss ...
    Huron Shores Museum
  • Sarah Ann Hunter
    Sarah Ann Hunter
    imageobject  circa 1900     Copie d'une photo noir et blanc
    imageobject  circa 1900   Copie d'une photo noir et blanc
    Bibliothèque Publique de Clarence-Rockland
  • Film Reels for Children
    Film Reels for Children
    objectimage       ...This is a 3-D object....
    objectimage     ...This is a 3-D object....
    Terrace Bay Public Library
  • Robert Duff Residence
    Robert Duff Residence
    imageobject  c. 1905,     This brick farm house was built in 1902 on the 8th concession of Whitby Township. The inscription 'Fairview 1902' is over the third floor gable window on the right hand side of the photograph. The house is on the east side of Duff's Road, between the 8th and 9th concession ...
    imageobject  c. 1905,   This brick farm house was built in 1902 on the 8th concession of Whitby Township. The inscription 'Fairview 1902' is over the third floor gable window on the right hand ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Residence of John Joshua Fothergill
    Residence of John Joshua Fothergill
    imageobject  c. 1900,     The residence of John Joshua Fothergill was built in 1883 on lot 32, concession 1 on the south side of Highway 2 in Whitby Township. The house was moved a short distance away from its original location in 1987. It was demolished shortly thereafter in May 1994.
    imageobject  c. 1900,   The residence of John Joshua Fothergill was built in 1883 on lot 32, concession 1 on the south side of Highway 2 in Whitby Township. The house was moved a ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Residence of James Tweedie
    Residence of James Tweedie
    imageobject  c.1900,     This brick house was built in 1845 on lot 29 of Rossland Road near Cochrane Street in Whitby Township. The farm, known as Broadfield, was settled in 1835 by James Tweedie (1803-1857). The house was demolished in 1993.
    imageobject  c.1900,   This brick house was built in 1845 on lot 29 of Rossland Road near Cochrane Street in Whitby Township. The farm, known as Broadfield, was settled in 1835 by James ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Residence of William Sinclair
    Residence of William Sinclair
    imageobject  c.1905,     The Glenrath farmhouse was built by William Sinclair (1810-1899) about 1861 on lot 18 of broken front Concession in Whitby Township. The Sinclair farm was acquired by the British government about 1940 for use as the spy training base, Camp X. The farmhouse was destroyed by a fire department training ...
    imageobject  c.1905,   The Glenrath farmhouse was built by William Sinclair (1810-1899) about 1861 on lot 18 of broken front Concession in Whitby Township. The Sinclair farm was acquired by the British government ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Residence of Sylvester Lynde
    Residence of Sylvester Lynde
    imageobject  c. 1900,     The stone house was located on lot 30 on the north side of Rossland Road (Concession 3)and east of McQuay Blvd. (D'Hilliar Street) in Whitby Township. It was built in the 1840s or 1850s for Sylvester Lynde (1800-1883), a son of Jabez Lynde. The house was destroyed by fire on ...
    imageobject  c. 1900,   The stone house was located on lot 30 on the north side of Rossland Road (Concession 3)and east of McQuay Blvd. (D'Hilliar Street) in Whitby Township. It was built in ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Balsdon Farm
    Balsdon Farm
    imageobject  c.1906,     The Balsdon Farm was located on Rossland Road (Concession 3) near the Whitby-Pickering town line in Whitby Township.
    imageobject  c.1906,   The Balsdon Farm was located on Rossland Road (Concession 3) near the Whitby-Pickering town line in Whitby Township.
    Whitby Public Library
  • Residence of Sylvester Lynde
    Residence of Sylvester Lynde
    imageobject  c.1900,     This stone house was located on lot 30 on the north side of Concession 3 (Rossland Road) east of McQuay Blvd (D'Hilliar Street) in Whitby Township. It was built in the 1840s or 1850s for Sylvester Lynde (1800-1883), a son of Jabez Lynde. The house was destroyed by fire on ...
    imageobject  c.1900,   This stone house was located on lot 30 on the north side of Concession 3 (Rossland Road) east of McQuay Blvd (D'Hilliar Street) in Whitby Township. It was built in ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Residence of John Dryden
    Residence of John Dryden
    imageobject  1904,     '"Maple Shade," Residence of Hon. John Dryden' printed underneath the photograph.
    imageobject  1904,   '"Maple Shade," Residence of Hon. John Dryden' printed underneath the photograph.
    Whitby Public Library
  • Residence of John Dryden
    Residence of John Dryden
    imageobject  c.1900,     This brick house was built in 1835 on lot 20 of Concession 7 in Whitby Township. It was located on the north side of the the 7th Concession, east of Thickson Road. A second story was added to the house in 1926. It was the residence of James Dryden (1806-1881), ...
    imageobject  c.1900,   This brick house was built in 1835 on lot 20 of Concession 7 in Whitby Township. It was located on the north side of the the 7th Concession, east of ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Barn on John Dryden Residence
    Barn on John Dryden Residence
    imageobject  1904,     'Model Barn erected in 1903 by Hon. John Dryden' printed underneath the image.
    imageobject  1904,   'Model Barn erected in 1903 by Hon. John Dryden' printed underneath the image.
    Whitby Public Library
  • Concession 7
    Concession 7
    imageobject  1904,     'Rural Beauty - View on 7th Concession, Whitby' printed underneath image.
    imageobject  1904,   'Rural Beauty - View on 7th Concession, Whitby' printed underneath image.
    Whitby Public Library
  • Residence of Charles Lynde
    Residence of Charles Lynde
    imageobject  c.1905,     This brick farmhouse was located on lot 32 of Concession 4 on the east side of Coronation Road in Whitby Township. It was called Maple Dell Farm.
    imageobject  c.1905,   This brick farmhouse was located on lot 32 of Concession 4 on the east side of Coronation Road in Whitby Township. It was called Maple Dell Farm.
    Whitby Public Library
  • Threshing at Spencer Farm
    Threshing at Spencer Farm
    imageobject  c.1905,     Spencer Farm was located in Concession 6, west of Brooklin.
    imageobject  c.1905,   Spencer Farm was located in Concession 6, west of Brooklin.
    Whitby Public Library
  • The Tweedie Farm
    The Tweedie Farm
    imageobject  c.1900,     This farm on lot 29 of Concession 3 (Rossland Road) at the north-west corner of Rossland and Chocrane Street was also known as Broadfield. It was settled about 1837 by James Tweedie (1803-1857). The brick house on the property was built in 1845.
    imageobject  c.1900,   This farm on lot 29 of Concession 3 (Rossland Road) at the north-west corner of Rossland and Chocrane Street was also known as Broadfield. It was settled about 1837 by ...
    Whitby Public Library
  • Lick Family Orchard
    Lick Family Orchard
    imageobject  c.1900,     The Lick family orchard was located on the south side of Highway 2/Dundas between Thickson and Kendalwood Roads in Whitby Township. It was one of the leading orchards in the province of Ontario.
    imageobject  c.1900,   The Lick family orchard was located on the south side of Highway 2/Dundas between Thickson and Kendalwood Roads in Whitby Township. It was one of the leading orchards in the ...
    Whitby Public Library
Outils de Web
Voir autres formats:
Dublin Core | RSS | Atom | Solr | Mods | RDF
Partager
Recherche dans ces résultats
Collaborateurs
Afficher tout ...
Cacher ...
Tri par A-Z...
Tri par Scores...
Médias
Localisation
Afficher tout ...
Cacher ...
Tri par A-Z...
Tri par Scores...
Groupes
Afficher tout ...
Cacher ...
Tri par A-Z...
Tri par Scores...
Types d'élément
Afficher tout ...
Cacher ...
Tri par A-Z...
Tri par Scores...
Années
Fonctions
Creative Commons
Afficher tout ...
Cacher ...
Tri par A-Z...
Tri par Scores...